Extend y-websocket provider to support sub docs synchronization in one websocket connection

Hi! This is very interesting for my use case too. The documentation mentions

Providers (e.g. y-websocket, y-indexeddb) are responsible for syncing subdocuments. Not all providers support subdocuments yet.

This seems to imply they would receive native support for subdocuments in the future. Do you think your implementation is similar to how this would be implemented by the package officially?

Since I am integrating with synced storage and Vue, I wonder how explicitly loading subdocuments would work with the reactivity mechanism (especially since the subdocument is effectively missing/empty until it’s loaded).

Since my application involves users collaborating on potentially multiple documents, I would also like to use awareness to display cursor positions and participants. Do you think splitting awareness up such that each user only gets the relevant awareness data for the documents they are participating in is possible? For example, if I have 100 documents but one particular user is only using 1 or 2 of them, I don’t want all the cursor and user activity of the users of all the other documents to be synchronized with everybody.