Yjs and golang websocket server

I was building a google docs clone application using slate+yjs and a golang backend. I thought if i just started the build i would figure things out as it goes but now I am now stuck at making this application collaborative. Is there any way to make it collaborative with the current tech stack I am using or will i have to get rid of my go backend and write it all over again in node js or is there something that I am missing out on. Kindly drop down any suggestion that u may have. Thank you.

Please refer to a similar topic already titled “Making a Golang port”.
I was treated as a spam user when I posted the link, so I will not do so.

Thanks for showing me some light especially when I was about to rip my go server. I have already gone through the ‘Making a go port’ topic but couldn’t find any support for golang. I don’t know, I might have missed it. Are you suggesting me, to build a go port for yrs. If that is the case can you give me a starting point for this I have already read some of yjs’ internals document, I mean any literature or projects that can help me learn more about crdts and stuff. Once again thank you.

First of all, whether you need a golang port depends on your requirements.
If you deem it necessary, please create a golang port. All the methods are described in the “Making a Golang port” topic. It shouldn’t take you years. I spent a few days on an Elixir port and a quill demo page using it.

Depending on your requirements, one option is to run node.js on a dedicated server for document sharing, separate from the go lang server you are creating.